TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms carefully as they make up your Agreement with us, together with your booking confirmation and the information on our website.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
· The Property is designed for the comfort of the number of Guests shown on the website, this number may not be exceeded unless by prior written agreement with the Owner.
· The person who makes a booking (“the Guest”) will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure that they are aware of these terms and conditions. The Owner reserves the right to decline any booking or refuse to hand over a key to any person who has not complied with these terms and conditions.
· Only Guests stated on the reservation form shall use the Property.
· The deposit is 10% of the overall cost of the holiday (“Deposit”) which must accompany the booking request. This Deposit is non-refundable unless the Owner is unable to accept the booking or if the booking is cancelled within the 14 day cooling off period.
· Your holiday will not be reserved until the appropriate Deposit has been paid. Offers of Property are subject to availability and acceptance by the Owner.
· Once the Deposit is received this will act as a reservation for your holiday. The remaining balance of the cost of the holiday including any chargeable extras (if applicable) is payable SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
· A Security Deposit (“Security Deposit”) of £100 is required with every booking and must be paid TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Once you have left the property and the cleaning staff confirm the property has been left in an appropriate condition the Security Deposit will be returned to you within 10 working days of your departure date.
· For our Hot Tub Properties an additional £100 “Hot Tub Deposit” is required with every booking and must be paid TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Once you have left the property and the cleaning staff confirm that the hot tub has been left in an appropriate condition the Hot Tub Deposit will be returned to you within 10 working days of your departure. Please note that the Hot Tub Deposit is in ADDITION to the Security Deposit.
· If for any reason during your stay, damage is caused to the Hot Tub where the Owner has to be notified and the Hot Tub requires intervention by draining, cleaning and re-filling, the £100 Hot Tub Deposit will be used to cover this additional cost.
· For bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival the full cost of the holiday including chargeable extras (if applicable) will be due immediately on booking.
· Should you need to make any changes to your booking an administration fee of £10 is payable.
· Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties are not allowed unless special arrangements are made by the Owners.
· Any dogs you intend to take with you should be declared at the time of booking and checked and authorised by the Owner prior to booking. The charge per dog is £20.
· If you need to cancel your booking 6 weeks or more before your arrival date and the Owners are able to re-let the Property for the dates you have booked, we will refund your Deposit and balance, including any chargeable extras (if applicable), less a £20 administration fee. This will be refunded at the point when fees for the new booking have been received.
· If you need to cancel your booking 6 weeks or more before your arrival date and we are unable to re-let the Property for the dates you have booked, we will not provide a refund of the Deposit but will refund the remaining balance, including any chargeable extras (if applicable). The balance will be refunded within 10 working days of your notification of cancellation.
· If you need to cancel your reservation less than 6 weeks before your arrival date, the Deposit and balance paid including any chargeable extras (if applicable) is non-refundable. The Security Deposit will be refundable within 10 working days of your notification of cancellation
· We strongly advise customers to insure against cancellation.
· Cancellations must be notified in writing (including by email) to the Owner immediately. The Owner will endeavour to re-let the property and if successful may at their discretion allow the guest to transfer to alternate dates and/or Property for a £20 administration fee if exceptional circumstances are present.
· The Owner may cancel the booking for/if:
1. A reason beyond their control.
2. Customer commits a material breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Customer fails to pay any amount to the Owner when due.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
· The Property will be available from 4:30pm on the date of arrival and Guests are requested to vacate by 9:30am on the day of departure.
· Details of the check in and check out process will be sent to the Guest 7 days prior to their arrival date.
· You are responsible for the Property during your stay and it should be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your holiday. All furniture and equipment should be left in the same state as at the commencement of the holiday. Any damages or breakages will be charged and must be reported to the Owner prior to departure.
· Guests may only bring such dogs as are booked in by the Guest at the time of booking. Dogs must be well-behaved and should not be left unattended in the property. They are not permitted in the bedrooms or on any furniture in the property. All dog fouling outside is to be cleared up on departure. Any dog fouling left behind at the property will incur a £20 charge from the Security Deposit.
· No more than two small dogs are permitted in the holiday rentals if specified within the description. This will be at the discretion of the Owner as to what amounts to a small dog.
· The Owner reserves the right to reasonable access of the Property at any time for emergency, maintenance etc. with reasonable notice.
· Any equipment, items or property found at the Property, the Owner will request the Guest to send them an amount covering packing and administration of £10 and the postage by recorded delivery. Items not claimed after 28 days of vacation of the Property will be disposed of.
· Guests should not cause nuisance or annoyance to other Guests or occupants of nearby property.
· The supervision of children, babies, dogs and any adults requiring care remains the responsibility of the Guest at all times.
· No responsibility is accepted by the Owner for personal injury or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property including vehicles parked outside the property.
· The property Owner shall not be deemed in breach of this Agreement, or otherwise liable to you, by reason of any delay in performance or non-performance of any of its obligations hereunder (to the extent that such delay or non-performance is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control)
· All buildings on the park including the Property you are staying in are strictly NO SMOKING.
· The Owner reserves the right to request the immediate departure of any Guests whose behaviour is causing nuisance or annoyance to other Guests in any way whatsoever. The Guest will remain liable for the whole cost of the holiday and no refund shall be due.
· The Guest is responsible for the proper use of the internet and to ensure that no excessive downloading takes place and that no illegal or offensive material is viewed or downloaded.
· Limited liability. Save in respect of any death or personal injury claim caused by the negligence of the Property Owner. The Property Owner cannot accept liability for any damage, expense or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause whatsoever.
· Save in respect of any death or personal injury claim caused by the negligence of the Property Owner, any other liability of the Property Owner under this Agreement shall be limited to the rental value of the relevant booking at the Property.
· The Property Owner shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, consequential loss or other indirect losses under the terms of this Agreement.
· For the avoidance of doubt, the Property Owner take every care to ensure that the accuracy of property descriptions and information contained on the websites are correct at the time of publication. However, in the event of any good faith error, the Property Owner cannot accept any liability. There are no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations as to description merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or other warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations whether express implied by statue or otherwise oral or in writing except as provided herein or such as cannot be excluded by law.
· The use of any amenities, where offered, such as swimming pools, bicycles, boats, barbeques etc is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Property Owner for any death or personal injury (save to the extent that such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of the Property Owner). No liability for any other loss or damage in connection with the use of such amenities is accepted.
· “Property” the property to which the booking relates and the Guest wishes to hire.
· “Guest” the person making the booking.
· “Guests” persons named on the booking.
· “Owner” the freehold owner of the Property permitting hire to the Guest.
· “Security Deposit” an additional deposit paid by the Guest to the Owner two weeks prior to arrival to cover damage or loss to or at the Property.
· “Hot Tub Deposit” an additional deposit paid by the Guest to the Owner two weeks prior to arrival to cover any damage to the Hot Tub at the property.
· “Deposit” an amount equal to 10% of the cost of the holiday.
· “Cost of the holiday” the cost of hire of the Property as specified or advertised.
· “Working days” a day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday) when banks in London are open for business.
· “Chargeable Extras” any chargeable extras specified by the Owner, such as pets or any extras chosen by the Guest on booking.